Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Anniversary

Nine years have seen us into two houses, two dogs, and two beautiful girls. Can't wait to see what the next nine bring.

I love you, Myke, no matter what your hair looks like, where we live or how many pets or kids we have. It is all just so sweet with you. Thanks for all the good things you bring into my life.

7 comments:

Allison Madsen said...

Yeah I love him too . . .and I knew him when he was younger. But you have absolutely made him a better person and are a dear friend/sister to me. I am so happy to have delivered those flowers :-)

Happy Anniversary (I meant to post yesterday . . .oopps!)

Love,

Allison

Ron said...

Thanks for putting together a lovely pictorial summary. Nine years! Where does time go?

Happy anniversary -- and many many more than 9 more!

Love you both,

Ron

Val said...

Happy Anniversary. Congrats on 9 years.

Cal said...

cute pictures! You are seriously the cutest prego person out there, even after the baby was born, you look good. Happy 9 years! Have fun!!!

Missletoe said...

Wow! You guys are fun... but I always knew that. That was the BEST slide show. I can't wait to see the next nine years.

Erin said...

Congrats on 9 years :) What great pictures! Wow...I met you right before your wedding. Sorry, I refuse to believe that was 9 years ago.

Melanie said...

So fun to watch the slide show. Im soooo happy for you two! I hope that the next 90 years are equally as great. I love you!! Let's play soon. I miss ya. Love, Mel