I will freely admit, I was not altogether certain that I was looking forward to taking the girls sledding this year. In past years, it has been hit or miss with Miss Lucy and so far Penny has looked at me like I was insane whenever I tried bundling her up and taking her out in the cold. I was pretty sure that one way or another, any sledding attempt this year would end in tears.
No way!! Lucy was so brave and so was Penny. Lucy even ventured down on a sled by herself! Penny really enjoyed walking around in the snow and Lucy wanted to go down the hill over and over again.
3 comments:
that is so Cute julie I loved it alot Merry christmas Leslie
What cute little muffs. The pics were worth the heroic effort to get the girls bundled up ...and I am glad everyone had fun too!
That looks like so much fun--almost makes me wish I could go sledding! Kinda. Maybe I'll just enjoy your pictures instead :)
Post a Comment