The gardens were really beautiful and we were lucky to have nice, not too hot days both times.
Here's Penny, as usual enjoying her toes...
and Penny's stroller buddy, Bethany, also showing off some toe.
Caught in the act, Alex doing something all boy-like to Lucy. She, of course, does not appreciate it.
Luckily, all is forgiven and they take a ride together on a bear.
This part of the garden really reminded me of France. It was all tall hedges, chaulky paths and pretty formal gardens.
I had to bribe Lucy with pennies to get her to put her hat on for a picture and then I had to wait for her to stop chucking pennies in the fountain just long enough for me to snap a picture.
I think this fountain is part of their Italian Garden. All that was missing was the gelato.
I love this picture! You would think I had to work really hard to get her to pose like this, au contraire, this was as close as I could get to having her look at me and smile.
One last shot of my Penny. Can I just say how excited I am for her to be able to run around the gardens on her own? I hate trapping her in that stroller all the time. Feel free to remind me that I said that when I start complaining about her running wild all over the place.

3 comments:
Two great spots I want to check out when I am in town! Although, I am afraid there is pretty much no way my sad little East Coast kids would EVER hike 3 miles!!! Especially STEEP miles! I am VERY proud of Miss Lucy. I remember that hike up to the cave and it is tough stuff. Maybe we can do a sissy hike together like donut falls when we are there?
You got some good pics. You are so much better at keeping up your blog than I am.
toes are great. you could have pulled off france from here. some friends of ours are making it out to utah, they are playing on the tenth at kilby court? in slc.you ought to check em out. i know that is a little harder with kids..you can look them up on myspace..Look Mexico is the band name.they love the burrito fete,who would have thought. let me know if you are going to go, i will give them a heads up. love mitchy
Post a Comment