A lot of my family came with their kids and some of their in-laws and their kids. Between us we had a 5 year old, a 3 year old, two 1 year olds and two babies under 1. That may not sound like a lot, but you get inside a cave and I'm telling you, that's a lot of kids.
On the whole it was still a really good time. Lucy really liked exploring and is still talking about how brave we were to walk around in the dark inside the cave.
Here's a picture of most of our group.
Here's Penny expressing her chagrin at something, she's pretty good at that.
Cave Madsens
Lucy and Dad being brave in the cave.
Penny and Mom hanging with the stalagtites.
Thank heaven for benches in the shade.
We ended our day with a Madsen family ice cream break.
The ice cream was definitely Penny's favorite part of the whole day. (It might have been mine too.)

2 comments:
okay, so here is my question! DO YOU AGE???? you look the same that you did in Highschool. no wrinkles, no bags under the eyes, nothing! I look like I got hit with mack truck! I love reading about your adventures!
Callee, you are way too nice to me, but don't stop! I am eating it up! I think I'm just lucky all my grey hairs don't show up in pictures.
Post a Comment