Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Spring!

It is so nice to have it finally feel like spring! I'm so done with winter. I'm thinking next year I might try hibernating. I'll stay awake until Christmas and then I'll just sleep until the first crocuses come up in spring. It could work.

Here is the past month in a nutshell. Cough, sneeze, go to the park, sniffle, play outside, cough, achooo!, go to the park...etc.



Here's Penny chasing her cousin around at Liberty Park. The trick was to get them running in the same direction, which was more difficult than it sounds. We had some near head-on collisions before we got that sorted out.



One of the first signs of spring. Crocuses make life worth living in early March.


Our five minute snowman. Literally, that is how long he lasted before moving onto wherever it is snowmen go. His name is Wilford.

No comments: