Monday, March 29, 2010

Green eggs and kiwi.

Perhaps we should have tried the ham, for alas, we did not like it Sam-I-am.




3 comments:

Missletoe said...

I'm VERY impressed with Lucy. I don't know anyone here that would have humored you. I couldn't even push off green milk. EVEN TO BRAD. What is that about?! I'm not giving up.

Julie said...

I have to admit, it seemed like a good idea at the time, but when faced with a plate of green eggs myself....hmmmmm, I ate them but I envied Lucy her method of covering her eyes. I had to be the good example and pretend that they looked delicious. They didn't and I had to work to get them down. Green eggs are just unnatural!

aliandsander said...

I admit, I don't know if I could have done it. Them eggs looked freakish in nature. Kudos to you for giving it a shot. You are a way more adventurous mom than I.