I said I'd post more pictures of our trip, I didn't say they would be good ones. Just saying.
Penny got super tired from hiking and swimming during the first day of our trip and she completely crashed. We were eating at a place called Pirate Island, which was kind of like eating pizza at a Chuckecheese that is located inside Pirates of the Carribean at Disneyland. Same games, same pizza; only with pirates!
I tried to wake her up, admittedly mostly for my own sake, since 7pm is not my preferred time for her to have a nap. No go. Kid was out.
So here are some pics of Penny sleeping around at Pirate Island.
Cuddling up with someone's hard earned pirate sword on the skeeball ramp.
Did not bat an eye.
Asleep at the wheel of a car racing game. No seatbelt and also no movement. My accomplice in photoblackmail was kindly holding Penny's limp head so she didn't fall out of the car.
Okay, so yes, she is crying a little bit here. I don't really blame her. It was crazy loud in there and I wouldn't want to sleep on the minibasketball console either. Still, it wasn't awake or aware crying. More just a little sleepy whimper.
I picked her up and all was forgiven.
Here is where she slept until dinner was through and we left to go back to my parents' trailer. Don't worry, she had her revenge. Kid was up and WIRED until about 11:30 that night.
1 comment:
That is unreal. Now there is an X-Man power!
Post a Comment