Tuesday, July 1, 2008

June pics

I think I finally decided that I take too many pictures. That doesn't mean that I'm going to stop anytime soon, it's just more of an admission of guilt. What're ya gonna do? Time just has a habit of slipping away on me. June is gone, here comes July.

Too many pictures = another slide show. This one is of swimming at Grandma Stephens' pool, playing with some of my High School friends and their kids, a Bees game, breakfast in the canyons, a wading pool party and then a smattering of other random stuff. Enjoy.


1 comment:

Missletoe said...

You DO NOT take too many pictures! ... but maybe you should not take pic advice from me. Okay here are my comments...

#1 I am so bummed I was not there for the Emily, Wendy party! They both look so great! I never noticed before how much Wendy looks like Natalie! Do you know if either of them are bloggers?

#2 Who are Penny's little friends? The other little girl sitting on Lisa's lap looks like she could be her twin.

#3 The rainbow-brite pic of Lucy is photo genius.

#4 You are looking smoking-hot! Who needs the dairy free diet!