Monday, May 19, 2008

Sisters

Lucy is such a good big sister. We definitely have our ups and downs, but on the whole she is really pretty amazing for a 2 and 1/2 year old. She is constantly wanting to "say hi to Penny" and she is always wanting to be next to Penny, hugging Penny, kissing Penny, patting Penny on the head, etc, etc. She cries when it is time to give Penny a nap because she isn't done playing with her yet. It drives me nuts sometimes, but seriously I have to hand it to the kid, she loves her sister.

 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Missletoe said...

What an absolutely devoted sister!

I'm really bummed about your apology. Does this mean I can't keep dragging it back up? It is like the one time in my life I can't point to where I actually had a backbone. In reality, I am the one who should be sorry for making my best friend walk home in the dark. Sorry man. I hope you at least enjoyed the company he he he...

Missletoe said...

correction.... by "can't" I actually meant "can",as in, "...I can point to where..."