Monday, May 19, 2008

Penny Squash and Lucy Chocolate

I will be the first to admit that when it comes to my kids I can be a little trigger happy with a camera. That's why I am so in love with my flash card.

I really have to laugh when I think of how resistant I was to the idea of a digital camera when we got our first, what was it, 8 years ago now? I thought I would never sit down to look at my pictures in digital form and I mourned the loss of having something physical to hold in my hand. Well, if I want something physical, I guess I can always go cuddle with the boxes of old prints that I have stacked up under my bed, unorganized and unalbumed.


So here's Penny enjoying some squash. Look how happy she is to be eating squash! Crazy kid.



And here's Lucy enjoying a brownie beater. Yes, I know, Lucy definitely got the better end of that deal.

1 comment:

Missletoe said...

Penny has me re-thinking the remains of Tadpole's jar of squash. ....and too bad there wasn't another beater for me!