If you know me at all, then you know that I have never been a girly girl. More into hiking boots than lipstick any day of the week, that's me. Lucy is not exactly what you would call a chip off the old block in this regard. As she happily informed me tonight, "Pink is my favorite color, Mom. I really like this pink soup and my girl cheese." Sadly, she did finally realize that the Tomato soup was more orange than pink, but luckily she still ate it. It's a good thing that she decided to show me the food that was in her mouth as a reminder that she is indeed related to me.
Penny is a whole different ball of wax. Her decisions currently run along the lines of, "Socks, fist or toes?"






2 comments:
I laugh every time I think about your little princess. There must be a little princess hiding inside you somewhere, Jules. Maybe?
She may not have the same likes as you, but she looks exactly like you! Super cute!
Post a Comment