Last weekend we were able to get away for our first camping trip since adding Penny to our family. It was a lot of work, but definitely enough fun to make us want to do it again. Lucy and Penny were amazing little campers. We had a Chicken Little moment when Lucy found out how dark it was without the city lights. She was very concerned about the "missing" sky Friday night and was very relieved to see it back where it belonged Saturday morning. We ran into some unexpected inclement weather in Zion National Park, which caused us to abandon camp in favor of a hot breakfast in town Sunday morning. We ate said breakfast in our pajamas and then went for a hike, also in our PJs. Lucy loved hiking and wanted to climb every mountain that we saw for the rest of the trip. She is still talking about going on a "pajama hike."
Yay! I'm so glad that you are starting up your blog again. Love the pictures of camping! Almost makes me want to go...Maybe when it gets a little warmer.
I'm glad that I will finally know what is going on with you more often than once every couple of months when we finally find a time to get together.
By the way, thanks for having us the other night. Hopefully we didn't leave too much of a mess! Dax had a great time and told Adam all about it as soon as he got home (Especially the part about Tenley peeing on your floor!)
3 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad that you are starting up your blog again. Love the pictures of camping! Almost makes me want to go...Maybe when it gets a little warmer.
I'm glad that I will finally know what is going on with you more often than once every couple of months when we finally find a time to get together.
By the way, thanks for having us the other night. Hopefully we didn't leave too much of a mess! Dax had a great time and told Adam all about it as soon as he got home (Especially the part about Tenley peeing on your floor!)
You are making me so homesick! I want to go to Zion so badly, and Zion just ain't Zion without our favorite Hogs.
I am surprised ho little Penny looks like Lucy, I am excited to see more pics. Those little ladies are super cute!
Mad-Hogs!!! I just got the "Hog" portion of that... very witty! But I would expect nothing less.
Post a Comment