Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Trick or treat?

The trick is that I am 2 weeks late posting this. Since my kids are still singing ghost songs and asking me what vampires are, I figure I can still post Halloween pics on my blog. It's not like it's Christmas yet, no matter what music the grocery store is playing.

So here we are...can I have a drum roll please....a cat, a panda, a fairy and a caterpillar! Not too shabbs for a bunch of sickies. We missed my family's Halloween party for the second year in a row due to illness. I'm thinking next year we might have to quarantine the girls starting on October 15th or so.


A close-up of the caterpillar complete with apple cheek, cause I know you want it. It was even better in person.


We were too sick for a party but not too sick to par-tay, if you know what I mean.

The obligatory dusk shot.
Posted by Picasa


And we still have candy. Sigh.

2 comments:

Stewart Family said...

I am so sorry we missed the caterpillar. That would have been the hit of the party!

Missletoe said...

Myke's costume is the best EVER!