Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Early Voting

 

I didn't think our girls were old enough to vote, but our local ACORN worker insisted otherwise. Thankfully our polling place had touch screens, because I'm sure Penny wouldn't have known what to do with a butterfly ballot.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Julie said...

Usually I'm the one who posts using my spouse as my alias. Nice to know it happens to both of us.

Missletoe said...

Okay, that is the funniest thing I have read in a LONG time. ...maybe the funniest part is imagining ACORN wasting their time in UTAH he he he

Adam said...

Good thing too, the McCain/Palin ticket needs your guys support if they are going to pull this one out of the hat.

Julie said...

Adam, the girls would not divulge who they voted for, but I'm pretty sure it was Obama. They're young, they're hip, you think they would vote for McCain? C'mon.

On second thought, I guess it is possible that they voted for McCain to be ironic, but I kind of doubt it.