At some point in her life, Penny is going to come to me and ask, "Mom, why did you only take pictures of me as a baby with food on my face?" I don't know how I will answer that. Because you were so cute when you were messy? Because you always had food on your face? Or maybe, I will just shrug and smile at her mysteriously. Kids like that.
In any case, Penny really is our resident food expert. For the most part she disdains baby food and just eyes whatever we are having. I know something must be particularly good by the way she pays attention when I am eating it.
I also know that none of the toddler/baby food I have ever purchased has ever come with a warning regarding the mess it was going to make of my baby or her clothes.




3 comments:
I love to eat too! I am glad she enjoys one of the great pleasures of life. I wish my kids would get on board with her.
I see you have the world's greatest highchair. We loved that seat! After child #1 who needs baby food? Smart kids never go for it is my take. Same goes for school lunch later you'll see. You can only con them so long before they insist on someone making them something every morning. Shhhh....I'm trying to get one more year out of Anne Coleen. I will probably keep this secret longer than the North Pole mystery.
I remember giving Christian Z-toast and he LOVED it but it really makes a mess. I usually ended up wearing some of it as well.
Post a Comment