I have come to the conclusion that the zoo is the place to be this time of year. The weather was beautiful, the crowds non-existent and the animals seemed to be happily enjoying the sun.
Lucy has been wanting to make like a monkey and swing all the way across these rings for a long time now. I lucked out and caught her moment of success.
Lucy has been wanting to make like a monkey and swing all the way across these rings for a long time now. I lucked out and caught her moment of success.
We enjoyed the sun, too, while lounging on the backs of giant spiders.
I thought she should be a little more nervous about drinking straight from the Lion's mouth, but that Penny has nerves of steel!
Lest you think we didn't see any animals. See, look how happy this guy looks!
He's practically giggling he is so happy.
He's practically giggling he is so happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment