I have been a crummy blogger lately, but I have not given up entirely, just mostly. I think I might be in danger of completely losing my mind. I offer this picture as proof. This is where I found my keys after I spent an hour tearing the house apart, gave up and left through the back door without locking up and then returned home some hours later. No, I didn't find them when I first got home either. Remember, no keys = no front door. Nope I found them pretty late in the afternoon when I went to check the mail. I think they had been there overnight? Ouch.

2 comments:
Oh, my friend, I do this on FREQUENT occasion! My neighbors (all four of them) have each had to come tell me AT LEAST ONCE....that my keys were yet, again, in the door.
What's the quote... "We'll be friends until we're old and senile...then, we'll be NEW friends." Love you.
It's always nice to know that I am not alone. :)
Post a Comment