Monday, April 27, 2009

Where we've been...

I think you mean, where haven't we been!!

Yes, it's been quite awhile since I blogged. And though we've been neglecting our photo-sharing duties, fear not: we've been busy enjoying the crazy spring weather and even got away on a short vacation.

Where did we go? More on that later. In the meantime enjoy these pictures of us driving there in our car.



A family nap.



Our fearless leader.


Waking up happy.



Eager to share toys.




And play some music!

3 comments:

Cal said...

I am curious to know who was taking the picture in the first photo? glad to have you back to blogging!

Allison Madsen said...

Nice to see some blogging action! Myke I hope that first picture was taken with the timer! Nice shots!

Julie said...

You know, I actually have no idea how he took that picture! I'll have to ask him.